Wednesday, June 29, 2005

shiny, happy people

So, K.-the-amazing-photographer has come up with another set of really cool pictures, meaning pictures where I look good. Oops, you too, Edouard. "C'mon, it's a Saturday! I need to..."


Dave just looks so cool here. Total badass. Thing is, he almost always looks like this only when he's taking a drag and really thinking about something you just said, or something he wants to say which he wants to come out right. Weird is one of the least surprising descriptions about Dave. Good times.


Oh, to be this happy again. Well, to quote Rob in High Fidelity (movie version), "For the first time I can sort of see how that is done." Cue in "I Believe" by Stevie Wonder, as I lean back on my chair and try to live my life as honestly as possible.

P.S. Cool pictures courtesy of K. (see link to this post), but of course it wouldn't have been possible without any of the cool people in the picture! Haha, kudos to K., though. Really.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger mdlc said...

oo nga, ang ganda mo rito. dito lang, a. hehehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home